Pacific Litter Receptacle
The Pacific Litter Receptacle has been designed to accommodate 240 litre wheelie bins and is available in litter-only or litter-and-recycling setups. Materials perfect for coastal environments – available in either 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, including stainless steel hinges. Ability to vary lid and body configurations.
High-quality, durable door locks and a bolt-down attachment make the receptacles robust enough for high-use areas.
Furphy Foundry's dedication to premium manufacturing processes and finishes means that the team have fine-tuned each design based on real feedback from clients. Our Litter & Recycling Receptacles are proven to stand the test of high use in Australian public environments.
- Designed for 240 Litre wheelie bins
- 3 lid and 2 standard body options (rubber rosette with recycling option)
- Modesty panels available in a range of colours to suit branding or location identity
- The canopy lid option is ideal for larger items such as pizza boxes
- Options for customised laser cut designs on side panels e.g. Council Logos or specific identity
Single or dual options (litter + recycling)
- High quality and highly durable door locks
- Bolt down attachment
- Available in mill finish or various powder coat colours
- Fully assembled or flat packable for cost-effective long-haul transportation
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, including stainless steel hinges
- Mill Finish
- Dulux Range
Specification Sheet (240L litter - slotted body, canopy lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013030/FFSC013036
Specification Sheet (240L litter - slotted body, letter box lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013031/FFSC013037
Specification Sheet (240L recycling - slotted body, letter box lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013032/FFSC013038
Specification Sheet (240L litter - wave body, canopy lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013033/FFSC013039
Specification Sheet (240L litter - wave body, letter box lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013034/FFSC013040
Specification Sheet (240L recycling - wave body, letter box lid - gr.304/316ss) FFSC013035/FFSC013041